Thursday, 23 April 2020

Faith Formation - Secret of Life – Reflection, Video & Prayer"


As I reflect on this “new reality” and recent events this spring caused by the recent global pandemic, the one thing which is certain is to maintain opportunities to nurture the healing process and develop our faith through various avenues.



Another thing I have discovered as I meander through life’s “twists and turns” is that I sometimes get inspiration from especially the most unlikely sources – and in this case it was comedian / actor Jim Carrey.

                                          
 Jim Carrey - John Hansen - Medium

The message in the video featured insightful excerpts from an inspiring Commencement Speech he gave to graduating students from Maharishi University in June of 2014.  Although I have seen it multiple times since then, I pick up some new insights each time I view it.  A big part of his message involves the important role of faith in our lives and the overall impact we can have on the lives of others through our positive thoughts, words, actions and even choices.  Find the following link to the video below as  well as images related to his speech. 
 Jim Carrey's 2014 Commencement Speech | Build The Fire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7YKnKo8J-4 - Jim Carrey's Secret of Life Inspiring Message

 

Let us turn in prayerful reflection as we say . . .

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader-generated content (comments, posts) remain at the discretion of the blog authors and CCSD. Please refer to the CCSD Social Media Rules of Engagement (on the CCSD intranet).